I have loved nail polish for as long as I remember. Growing up I think I was drawn to it because it was “sort-of” makeup that my mom let me have and if nothing else let me experiment with. Do you remember those crazy early ’00’s post grunge colors like black, dark green, navy blue, yellow, etc. I had a ton of them. Then I went to college and scaled back my obsession until a couple of years ago when it started to grow again. Growing up I was focused on whatever I could find that was cheap (I had to spend my own hard earned money on it!!). Now I have started to favor brands like Zoya, OPI, and Orly.
Here is my latest haul from Sephora and their summer sale where polishes are half off! I had to stop myself from buying a lot more but here’s what I purchased! They are fairly true to color in the picture. Starting top to bottom (also on the nail wheel) they are:
1. Arm Candy (I feel like this is more bubblegum/hot pink
2. Henna-thing is Possible (LOVE vibrant jewel tone colors on my fair skin!!)
3. Curve-aceous (I also have a weakness for what I feel is the “perfect” red)
4. Teal We Meet Again (A little crazy for me but I cannot wait to put this on my toes!)
5. I’m So Sari (Wouldn’t this pair nicely with “Teal We Meet Again” – I’m thinking as a tip or as an accent nail!)
Do you have any beauty obsessions? I’d love to hear what your weakness is when it goes on sale!
Next post will be on organizing jewelry in an *inexpensive* and visual way!
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck!