I’m a snacker, and get along throughout my day by having a couple healthier snacks in between breakfast and lunch, and some times between lunch and dinner. I’m always on the lookout for a healthy snack that is good for me AND tastes good. I’m totally hooked on these belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar breakfast biscuits. *Disclaimer-I did get this from influenster to try and share my thoughts with you all, I did not purchase this item.*
Now on to my thoughts and the details.
- Target has them for $2.99 for a box of 5 packages of 4. Each package is one serving.
- They come in the following flavors: Golden Oat, Blueberry, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Apple Cinnamon, and Chocolate
- Each serving has 19g of whole grains and 230 calories. (belVita Website)
- Their major claim is to help provide you with sustained energy – I would say that these left me feeling full all morning and as a snack I ate half and was full.
- Texture: These remind me of a thin cookie or thicker cracker consistency. They can be crumbly but I didn’t mind. These actually remind me of cookies my dad would by years ago that were specifically dry so he could dunk them in his coffee, but I can’t remember what they were called!
- Taste: I love cinnamon and sugar flavors so this was the perfect flavor for me to try. It was pleasant and filling however it wasn’t a strong cinnamon flavor so if that’s what you’re after this could be a little bland for you.
Overall: I’m definitely going to look at purchasing these next time I’m out shopping. They taste great, they are filling, and they are a good alternative to less healthy choices! As a breakfast I might pair it fresh fruit and eat the package of 4 biscuits but as a snack I could easily eat half per snack and be just fine.
Big thanks to belVita & Influenster for sending me this to try! I also have some invites to join influenster if you’d like one! Leave me a comment or fill out the contact form with your email so I can share the fun with you!
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck today!