Hi loves! I’m excited to share with you a new product that was created by a mother & daughter, and there is a giveaway at the end! I was contacted by the makers of On The Dot Perfect Spot to do a review and giveaway for you on their product. First off – here is their product description:
Introducing On The Dot a storage solution made just for you. Toss those tampon boxes and pad bags for good. On The Dot stores your monthly essentials in style. From funky patterns to simple elegance, choose the look that’s right for you. On The Dot is the perfect gift for yourself or your daughters. Use On The Dot in the bathroom, dorm, or office. Finally everything you need discreetly within reach!
Each box is $24.99 (free shipping)
My first design was in their dreamy duskywing style because it seemed neutral enough to put in my office, the office bathroom or even my bathroom at home. I think there were some extra bumps in the shipping process and mine arrived with the handle broken off. Huge thanks to their customer service who promptly replaced it and shipped it out immediately. (Since I’m doing a review for them, they asked if I’d like a different design to see what another one looked like.)
My second design is called California Sister and absolutely adorable patterns in black and bright colors. I think this would be perfect for girls who are just starting this part of their life because its cute and fun and sort of helps disguise the awkwardness of the process we all go through.
Here are my boxes and some items in it to show how it works. (I didn’t have any boxes from tampons to try in the bottom but improvised!)
- It’s discrete. I grew up in a small house with one bathroom and an older brother. I always stored my personal items in a box under the bathroom sink but this would have been nice to help keep things organized and in their place. (Granted – I wouldn’t have as much of a need for this now that I’m an adult in my own apartment, however this could be nice for an office or work bathroom, especially if you shared it with any men.)
- It’s cute. The California Sister design would look adorable in a girl’s bedroom or bathroom and allow them to keep items organized and in a specific place.
- Its durable. I’ve opened and closed both several times and it feels really solid despite looking like they might be light or flimsy.
- Upper Drawer. I love how this has a little drawer at the top that is the perfect size for tampons. Pads & liners fit but it really is perfect for grabbing a tampon out of.
- Also with its cute design and compartments – if you couldn’t get into the hang of using it for personal items, it could be used to organize anything.
Bottom Line: I like it, but it might not appeal to everyone. If you know a girl who is embarrassed or finds starting this stage their lives horrific, this could be a nice way to help them transition, and accept this as something they’ll learn to adjust to. Before agreeing to this, I asked a few friends who are moms of tweens and teens what their initial thoughts were. One said her daughter is very discrete and maybe even embarrassed about it, while another said their daughter didn’t have too much of an issue with it. The fact is – this is something that will have a completely different impact on every girl, and while they shouldn’t be embarrassed or uncomfortable, its going to still be an adjustment.
Lastly, being an entrepreneur and in working in the business world myself, I know how hard it is to start something from the bottom and work your butt off to get your concept into the world. I love what this company stands for and that 10% of profits are in turn donated back to women’s charities. I wish them the best of luck as they work to get their product more awareness.
Big News ~ There is a giveaway! Giveaway Ended!
On the Dot Perfect Spot – is going to give one of you your own Perfect Spot – in your choice of designs – you can use it or share with a girl in your life who might like this! Please click the link below to be directed to the Rafflecopter page and enter.
Click HERE TO ENTER! Giveaway Ended!
For the post requirement, let me know what color you’d like!
Thank you for stopping by Gracious Luck today!