Hi Loves! Two masks in one week?! (This is so not normal for me!) As I was unwinding from a long day – I felt some breakouts on my forehead and wanted to stop them in their tracks…or at least slow them down! I have a little makeup bag with a stash of single use masks and a couple full size masks – for this very reason. I picked this mask up at Target a couple months ago but was waiting for the right time to test it out.
Here’s the description from the Yes to Carrots site. $12.99 at Target.com
Time to treat yourself. Totally treat yourself. To Tomatoes. Yes to Tomatoes Clearing Facial Mask is a total deep pore treatment that refines, purifies and even moisturizes your skin, while keeping your complexion clean, clear and balanced. Filled with potent anti-oxidants that fight free radicals, and bursting with powerful sebum (acne-causing oil) absorbers, you’ll be tickled red with this tantalizing treat!
- 99% Natural
- Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
- I love that its a single use packet! This way you can try a product out for a couple of dollars before buying a bigger tube or tub of it and then be stuck with something you can’t stand!
- Its only 5 minutes! It was perfect to wear while flipping through a magazine and relaxing.
- It does dry and tighten up – but after applying a warm washcloth for a few seconds, removal was a breeze.
- There’s a tomato-ish scent, its barely there but it reminded me of tomato and some spice like cinnamon or nutmeg?! However, my allergies have been crazy already so…it might not smell anything like that to you! 🙂
- After washing it off – my face felt incredibly refreshed and soft.
I LOVE IT! I love nothing more than a quick mask that makes my skin feel nice and refreshed afterwords. I also love the single use packets. Since I like to change up the type of mask I use and customize them to what my skin needs, I think I’ll stick to having one of these on hand but not investing in the full size. My skin did feel a bit dry so I just used a heavier moisturizer to help it along and it worked just fine.
Have you tried the yes to brand masks? What are your favorite drugstore mask brands? I’m always looking to try something new!
Thanks for dropping by Gracious Luck ~ have a wonderful day!