Hi Loves! In the end of May a Dermesse rep found my blog and asked if I’d be interested in reviewing one of their products. Since I’m always on the hunt for a great product I jumped at the opportunity to try something and share it with you all! They sent me their Optimize Eye Cream to try – check it out!
Dermesse Optimize Eye Cream $84.00
- Dermesse Optimize Eye Cream treats the cause of puffy eyes (dermatochalasis) with the most effective ingredients available.
- With age comes a loss of skin elasticity weakening muscles. Around your eyes, this results in puffy eyes or eyelid edema. Water may also collect resulting in dark areas around the eyes.
- The active ingredient in our Optimize Eye Cream – Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 – prevents eye-puffiness formation by inactivating Superoxide Dismutase, and inhibiting vascular permeability.
- Reduces redness with Gorgonian Extract, an effective anti-inflammatory
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkle with Bisabolol, Yeast Extract, and Placental Enzymes, three materials known for anti-aging properties
- Enhances skin elasticity and smoothness with Glycerin and emollient Squalane, ingredients known to help maintain the epidermal barrier
- Helps restore skin tone and youthful skin appearance
- Reduces dark circles and baggy eyes using Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, an ingredient shown to fight the causes of edema
I LOVE that it has a pump!! I really hate when skincare products are in a tub you have to dip your fingers in to use it. (I have nails – I hate getting product under my nails, because I feel like I’m wasting it!)
It will last quite a while – I use a small pea sized amount and feel that is more than enough to hydrate my eye area.
I wish I could see through the package to know how much I’ve used up, or when I’m close to running out.
Its thick and super moisturizing. Since its more emollient that some eye creams, I prefer using it at night to let my eye area “drink” it in. When I tried it in the morning, I had to wait a couple extra minutes for it to absorb and most mornings – I’m wanting something quick.
It has a very slight – almost medicinal scent. However, its not strong and I only smell it if I smell the product as I’m putting it on. Once applied, I don’t notice it.
I haven’t seen any improvement in my dark circles – but mine are triggered easily and are hereditary so I don’t expect miracles in getting rid of these with out some medical intervention!!
Bottom Line — My eye area is very moisturized and I would confidently say that my fine lines are a little more plump and my under eye area is looking nice and refreshed by morning.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something hydrating and refreshing. If you check out the pictures, you can see how hydrated my hand looks after application.
What’s your favorite eye cream? Have you tried or even heard of Dermesse?
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck – have a wonderful day!