Hi Loves! This post is another opportunity I received from BrandBacker. They sent me this Kiss InstaWave curler for free to try and share my review with you. My opinion of it is 100% my own.
First – some information on the product from Kiss.
- KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls
- Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand
- Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
- Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
- 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420
- Its $59.99
- Available at Target, Ulta, & Amazon
How To Use It:
- Hold InstaWave vertically
- Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
- Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
- Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls
Demo (My first ever video – be kind…)
- This is really cool! I like how it looks but am a little intimidated by it!
- I have fine textured hair that tangles really easily – I was worried this would turn it into a knotted up mess, but actually it worked really well!
- It takes a few uses to figure out how to use the product. By my fourth try I had a good system going!
- Smaller sections work the best – larger sections only work well if the hair isn’t too layered.
- I have a lot of layers – some of the curls don’t curl the best at the end because of the layers, if you know where your layers are, pick sections that keep the most hair at the same length.
- If you want a beachy tussled look, take vertical sections down the side of your head, curl with the layers, the ends will remain straighter.
Bottom Line – Its fun, but I think I’ll stick with my regular curling iron. Thanks Brandbacker and Kiss for letting me try this! Thank you for visiting Gracious Luck – have a wonderful day!