Disclosure: I was sent this product by BrandBacker. I did not purchase this product but will let you know my honest impression of it and if its worth trying.
Hello Loves! I have another skin care review for you! (I’ve been blessed with some great opportunities from BrandBacker to try some fun products so there are at least a couple more reviews coming!) I’ve never really been into serums and oils for my face. For whatever reason I just can’t get into using them on a regular basis…until now!
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
- EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION – Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face… LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Even Glow Serum Today – RISK FREE
- Its 1.18 oz and $35.00 at Amazon.com It also qualifies for free shipping!
- I’ve been using this for about two weeks and have been using it every night. I apply 3-4 drops to my fingers and pat it onto my face. I then wait a few minutes for it to absorb into my skin before applying my moisturizer.
- The first thing I noticed is that I love that it has a lovely and light orange scent. Its not overpowering but its just a nice little bonus to using the serum.
- Next – its not clear. Its actually a milky orange/gold color that seems thick. As I mentioned, I’m new to the serum world so maybe thats normal?!
- After about a week I could tell my skin was getting better and I could definitely see an improvement in my skin becoming more hydrated. (After battling a cold for a couple week and my face is parched!)
Bottom Line: I LOVE THIS! I love the scent, the consistency, the dropper, the packaging – all of it! I also traveled with it and was hesitant since its in a glass bottle but I carefully packed it in my bag and it survived the road trip just fine!
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck today! Do you use serums? Whats your favorite or suggestion for my combination skin?