Hello Loves! Its time for another fun review! I’ve been super lucky to team up with some companies through BrandBacker to try some great new products. Disclaimer: I did not purchase these products, I was sent them for free to try and share my thoughts with you. This review is an honest account of what I thought of the product.
I’ve been on the hunt for “natural” skincare products that are good for my skin. Your skin is your largest organ – be careful what you’re putting into it! I’m not all organic but I’ve been making a conscious effort to start thinking about what I’m putting on my skin, in my skin, and into my body lately. When the chance to review a company like this came about I thought it would be a good way to test the waters and possibly improve my skin at the same time!
First a little about InstaNatural:
InstaNatural offers a range of beauty products focused on using natural and organic ingredients. We manufacture and distribute high quality products, while focusing our attention on our customers.
I was able to try 3 products from their Vitamin C line. Below are the products an links to their store to purchase the item or learn more about it.
- InstaNatural’s Pore Tightening Vitamin C Facial Toner is an all-in-one hydrator infused with anti-aging ingredients to leave your skin feeling refreshed and balanced with each pump of its formula. Vitamin C in the mist helps renew skin by neutralizing free radicals and UV-related damage to protect and strengthen the skin. Witch Hazel’s astringent properties purify oily skin and tighten pores, all while the sulfur works synergistically with other ingredients to increase skin elasticity. With each spray, your face is restored to natural pH levels and is in prime condition to absorb serums and moisturizers effectively.
- InstaNatural’s Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum is a comprehensive solution for those who want to reverse the signs of aging while treating acne and hyperpigmentation. This potent formula includes many key active ingredients to treat and soothe blemished and irritated skin. Sulfur penetrates the skin deeply for maximum results, allowing retinol and salicylic acid to unclog pores while niacinamide removes redness and inflammation. Simultaneously, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid restore health to damaged skin by repairing sun damage and micro scarring, all while delivering a youthful, radiant glow.
- InstaNatural’s Vitamin C Moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and other powerful ingredients that can help you achieve a healthy and glowing complexion. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant agent, which can help protect your skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure and UV rays. Our moisturizer will deliver a potent 20% dose of Vitamin C to your skin, along with other nourishing ingredients – such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells – that work together to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and dryness.
- I used the products in the order I listed them above. After washing my face I would spray on the toner and let it dry. Then I would apply 3-4 drops of the serum to my fingertips and pat it onto my face focusing on areas where I was more prone to breakouts like my forehead, nose, and chin. Once that was dry I applied a dime sized amount of moisturizer to my skin.
- Products have a slight citrus scent, however the toner scent seems a little off to me. The spray toner doesn’t smell bad but its not orange either! (Maybe grapefruit?) I’m never sure how much to spray on so I erred on the side of caution and did 3-4 spritzes on my face ensuring that I get it evenly distributed. The mist is quite fine and seems to absorb almost instantly which I loved! I’m lazy in the mornings so like to cut my timing close as far as getting out the door and to work on time. I don’t like to wait around long for a product to “soak” in.
- The serum is milky and white. It also seems to soak right into my skin within seconds! I had bumps on my forehead that I wasn’t sure how to clear up because they weren’t exactly breakouts. This helped in drying them out and getting a few to go away. However – it was too drying – after using this and the toner morning & night for a week my skin was dry, itchy, and flaking in places. I’ve since switched using less and just putting the serum on my problem areas instead of putting any excess on other areas of my face like my cheeks.
- The moisturizer is light but takes a bit to soak in. After using two products that nearly disappear into my skin in seconds this one took a little more work. The first time I tried this I did a full pump. Big mistake – for me anyways! I really hate being wasteful and this pump produced a quarter sized dollop in my hand. If you read above – I only need about a dime sized amount so I found that less is more for me. I then applied the product and was shocked the first few times because as you’re working into your skin – in upword motions – it leaves behind a white film. (I’m used to using Clinique’s Dramatically Different Gel which just seems clear and absorbs right away.) Don’t worry ladies – after about 5 seconds it does disappear and absorbs shortly after. I was worried that it would be too heavy and thick for my combination skin but not to fret – my skin doesn’t mind!
I think this line is awesome for anyone who suffers from acne. Since it is more drying – I’m going to stick with using it once a day. My skin has calmed down in the past few years from steady acne so using this twice daily is little too harsh for me. If I found this line 10 years ago – it would have been wonderful and quite a bit cheaper that Murad! Although Murad did work for me. This is a great system for anyone with combination skin and despite being drying – it didn’t cause any crazy reaction with my somewhat sensitive skin.
Do you suffer from the occasional break out? What is your go to to clear up your skin or treat the problem area?
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck!