Hi Loves! I have another awesome product review thanks to BrandBacker! While I did not pay for this product or receive compensation for it – this review is my honest opinion and thoughts of this product.
- For more than four years, Pura d’or has been growing a culture planted on a natural set of values and beliefs. But when all is said and done it comes down to one unified mission—to create organic personal care solutions that naturally work.
- All our ingredients are grown on trees, not in test tubes. Our products are artisanally handcrafted by a hybrid team of artists and scientists, not by machines. Some say that this is a step backward, but we believe that this is a step in the direction of how things should be
- Pura d’or creates better beauty products from ingredients that are not only naturally beneficial, but are also sustainably grown and raised with respect for the animals that eat them and the people who produce them.
I was able to try a shampoo, conditioner, and argon oil.
Pura d’or Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Argan Oil Based Shampoo is free from harsh chemicals that are the current and leading cause of many chronic hair conditions. Our shampoo is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, DEA, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives. This gentle formula is fortified with an organic blend of argan oil, B vitamin complex, biotin, nettles extract, saw palmetto, He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) and other clinically proven natural ingredients to aid against hair loss.
Pura d’or Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner is made from 99% vegetable base ingredients. Our conditioner is free from sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), DEA, parabens, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives. Coconut and vegetable proteins help hydrate, heal and repair damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup.
This gentle formula is infused with organic argan oil to add shine, body and moisturizers to all types of hair. Pura d’or conditioner’s unique proprietary ingredients promote control, manageability and superior smoothness. All the benefits of a premium conditioner without the chemicals. As well as being pH balanced and fortified with Multi-Vitamins. Safe for daily use, for all hair types.
Pure and Organic Argan Oil $24.99
Pura d’or Pure and Organic Argan Oil is produced using the highest standards in the industry. Our Argan oil is imported from South Western Morocco. Cold Pressed, unrefined with no chemicals added. Safe for all skin, hair and nail types.
- I have medium length, thick hair that is thinning in the front around my temples. I use about 3 pumps of this and massage it into my scalp and then let it sit for a couple minutes while I wash my face.
- It has a nice, clean, herbal scent. I think I notice a bit of witch hazel but I’m not sure.
- Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean after rinsing.
- Doesn’t have much of a lather since its sulfate free but does have enough of a lather so you know its working!
- I LOVE the scent of this – lavender & vanilla – its a beautiful and relaxing combination. Since I wash my hair at night, it is like a spa treatment before bed!
- This conditioner leaves hair feeling silky and soft after rinsing out and as it dries.
- I let my hair air dry until its about 80% dry and then I finish with my hair dryer. Once dry my hair feels nourished, soft, and shiny.
- Argon Oil:
- First time I tried this I got too much on my face and did get a sort of allergic reaction from the product. My face broke out in red splotchy bumps that eventually dried out after a couple days. I’ve never used pure oil on my face before so learned my lesson.
- Love using on dry patches on my hands and cuticles. I’m not sure about you but winter is doing a number on my hands. Between being sick, everyone having colds, and the frigid air – they are a dry mess! One spot is so dry it was on the verge of cracking.
- This is also nice on the ends of my hair for an extra bit of shine and extra nourishment.
This line is awesome! After using this for about two weeks I haven’t noticed any hair regrowth but did notice a bit less breakage and my hair is softer than its been in a long time! The products smell amazing and I feel like I’m using something really safe and natural on my hair. I’m definitely going to be getting more of this when I run out. After two weeks I barely even notice a dent in the amount of product so its great to know that these will also last a while since they are more expensive. If you buy both the shampoo and conditioner – its going to cost $50! However- right now – I have to say its totally worth every penny!
Have you tried organic hair products? Whats your favorite brand? I’d love to try some others and see how this compares, especially if they are drugstore lines!
Thanks for stopping by Gracious Luck today!